Some of the topics we discussed included:
- Augmented Reality and online commerce conversions
- Is the technology really ready yet?
- Even if the tech is ready, will anybody use it for commerce, and if so, how and for which categories?
- Technology-enhanced glasses were very unpopular
- Does anybody really want to try on fashion with AR?
- Will Apple Glasses or similar products be better used for product information in physical stores and for post-purchase customer service?
- We only touched briefly on data and privacy considerations with the knowledge that this is significant to be covered separately