Some of the topics we discussed included:
- Amazon predicted in 2013 that “the future of last-mile delivery lay in robots”.
- Do enough people really want drones delivering things to their homes or condos?
- Amazon and other companies have shifted to sidewalk delivery robots Sidewalk delivery robots may be cute, but does anybody really want this either?
- How do sidewalk delivery robots work in suburbs or cities with crowded or poorly maintained sidewalks…
- A persistent view that people want to interact with other humans, not robots
- Did someone say Hyperloop?