A few weeks ago, we had Morten Naess, the EVP Technology at Bluestone on the show to discuss Product Information Management. At some point during that episode, he snuck in a tasty nugget about the MACH Alliance. Martin and I were so intrigued that we asked Morten to come back on the show with some other members of the Alliance to dig a bit deeper and learn more.
Some of the topics we discussed included:
- Why and how the MACH Alliance was founded
- How Bluestone found the MACH Alliance and what made it appealing
- What are the benefits to MACH Members?
- MACH Member or MACH Ambassador…what is the difference?
- What does it take to become a member from a technical perspective?
- Why do so many want to join the Alliance?
- Where is the MACH Alliance heading?